We are making available to you - free of charge* - the space adjacent to our office. Reservation needed.
Artists, cultural workers, researchers, ...
We are making available to you the space adjacent to our office.
This new initiative aims to contribute to the well-being of our community. We are testing the formula during this 22-23 season and welcome your comments or suggestions along the way.
Small and flexible, Le CamélÉon can accommodate anyone who wants to have :
- a space for reflection ;
- a conference room ;
- a space for small group work;
- a film screening for a small group;
- a space to start an artistic research;
- a space to relax ;
This list is not exhaustive. Anything is possible!
** Note to the community**
This offer to the community is a starting point. It will be enhanced over time. We want the space to be available and accessible to as many people as possible.
Open to all
Bluetooth and wireless speakers
+ On request :
2 big tables
Storage room for equipment
Respect for the environment.
Autonomous entrance with code system.
When leaving, return the room to its initial configuration.
Maximum capacity: 6/8 people.
Available between 8 am and 6 pm - 7 days a week.
* Some fees may apply depending on the nature of the booking.
1. Access the calendar to identify available time slots: Calendar Le Caméléon DC
2. Make a reservation by writing to Christine at: email@example.com
3. You will receive a confirmation, as well as instructions to unlock the door.
Le CamélÉon is located at 3680 Jeanne Mance Street #420, on the 4th floor.
Accessible by elevator.
By public transportation: 10 minutes walk from Place-des-Arts metro // 20 minutes walk from Sherbrooke metro // Bus 55, 80, 24.